- The New Yorker — Renewable Energy Is Suddenly Startlingly Cheap
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — Look inside a pop-up exhibit trying to push Big Oil out of museums
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — A just transition doesn’t have to be top-down. This Brooklyn neighborhood is proof.
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — Through their eyes: How artists are capturing the struggle for environmental justice
- In These Times — This Old Steel Mill Town is Now a Hub for Green Energy
- Green Biz — How this immigrant worker center entered the business of organic waste management
- Orion Magazine — Warrior Foods: Food, Farming, and Healing in Puerto Rico After the U.S. Navy Bombings
- Green Bay Press-Gazette — Oneida watchdog Leah Sue Dodge's fight against waste-to-energy plant celebrated in new books