- Publisher's Weekly — The World We Need: Stories and Lessons from America’s Unsung Environmental Movement
- The New Yorker — Renewable Energy Is Suddenly Startlingly Cheap
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — Look inside a pop-up exhibit trying to push Big Oil out of museums
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — A just transition doesn’t have to be top-down. This Brooklyn neighborhood is proof.
- Fix, Grist's Solutions Lab — Through their eyes: How artists are capturing the struggle for environmental justice
- In These Times — This Old Steel Mill Town is Now a Hub for Green Energy